Steam Community Guide Navarro- The Guide and Strategy
Fix K-9 is a side quest in Fallout 2. Quick walkthrough [edit edit source] Get K-9's motivator. Kill Dr. Schreber. Talk to K-9 and install the motivator.... Frank Horrigan is the final boss in Fallout 2, with 999 hit points. His weapons include an End Boss Plasma Gun (which deals 30 to 50 points of damage, has single or burst fire, and a capacity of 50 ammo), and an End Boss Knife (which is as large as a man, does 15-30 damage, has the “Weapon Penetrate”perk, and only weighs one pound for some
Fallout 2 Stupid Guide - ign.com
2/04/2003 · standing guard at Navarro My character started standing guard at the Navarro base Friday night at 5pm, and was there until 10pm Sunday night (~53 hours). The head guard was still making rounds and apparently had not relieved my character.... < Fallout 2 Jump to: navigation , search This page needs to be wikified It needs to be re-written with wikimarkup and laid out correctly according to the editing guidelines.
The Fallout 2 Restoration Project v1 FOnline
Frank Horrigan is one of the leaders of the Enclave and is the final boss of Fallout 2. Goris. Goris is a recruitable character in Fallout 2. He is a intelligent deathclaw and a scholar, who can join your party in search of new experiences and knowledge. how to use polaroid fun shooter waterproof The dialogue in the game was also tweaked with increased humor compared with the original. There was the occasional joke thrown in here and there, but Fallout 2 made it almost a prime directive to add in something zany in most conversations.
Fallout 2 Final Boss and Ending YouTube
2/04/2003 · standing guard at Navarro My character started standing guard at the Navarro base Friday night at 5pm, and was there until 10pm Sunday night (~53 hours). The head guard was still making rounds and apparently had not relieved my character. fallout 4 how to tell if horizon is activated Talk to one of the guards, ask them for answers to some questions, and then go to Vegeir with them. Once you get to Vegeir, tell him that you have some questions, and then accept the quest to …
How long can it take?
Navarro bug with password Fallout 2 Forum - neoseeker.com
- Fallout 2 help!!! SpaceBattles Forums
- Fallout 2/Navarro (revisited) Wikis (The Full Wiki)
- Where's FOB at Navarro Base? No Mutants Allowed
- Killap's Fallout 2 Restoration Project Vault-Tec Labs
Fallout 2 How To Speak To Navarro Boss
Of other Fallout 2 writings I would recommend those of Whitechocobo666, author of the Endings FAQ, the Perks FAQ, the Weapon/armour FAQ and the Evil Walk-through; Steve Metzler, whose Steve's Guide to Fallout 2 was my original source of inspiration; Chris Avellone, co-designer of the game and maker of the Fallout Bible; and also Cristian Golumbovici. General credit goes to the people on the No
- 11/07/2013 · Depends what you wanna do. If you want more luck, you can do a zeta scan in NCR. Search for a church in the city, speak with the woman there. Save before doing this, there's a …
- Overview Edit. The purpose of this project was to add back into Fallout 2 all the missing content (locations, NPCs, items, etc.), that were pulled or left unfinished in the original game, as well as fix some bugs where possible.
- Afterwards, go and speak with Tandi. Tell her that you have the parts and that the Squatters are willing to negotiate with Tandi to join the NCR. Also, tell her about the spy in the NCR congress. Be sure to pick up your reward from Gunther. Now, it's time to go to Vault City.
- Before the War, Navarro served as a Poseidon Oil refinery for the Oil Rig, where the Enclave headquarters is located. Adjacent to the oil installations, a government-funded military base was constructed, together with a satellite up-link station and maintenance and repair facilities.