Server Error in '/' Application. forums.gleamtech.com
I was using the development.config file as the web.config file, the development.config file has the trust level set to Medium, changing this value to Full corrects the problem. So, if you're having problems with your DNN instance redirecting indefinitely when you try to browse to the root, check your Trust settings in the web.config file.... Make Sitefinity use the web.config for the database connection string. Thankfully Sitefinity’s default behavior can be modified and traditional web.config database configurations utilized within Sitefinity. To force Sitefinity to use the web.config’s database connectionstring, remove the connection string from the DataConfig.config and relocate it to the web.config. 1. Remove the
Chris Hammond DotNetNuke homepage won't load keeps
Using ASP.NET To Send Email Developer.com
Web.config is present in your application by deafault. The main use of web.config file is to configure our ASP.NET web application. Web.config file is basically an XML document which contains configuration information about our web application. how to use remote desktop connection I am having a problem getting my DEFAULT.ASPX file to get the connection in the WEB.CONFIG file, which is calling on a webservice asmx located on a website server. Below are my settings in the web.config file and the default.aspx file.
.net C# - Faster String.Contains() Or Regex.isMatch()?
Web.config transformations are setup so there is one configuration “delta” for each build configuration that you have (default are Debug and Release). When you build your solution (as a package, when you publish, etc) your original web.config is transformed according to the settings in your web.debug.config file (assuming the debug configuration). how to use silicone gun without getting it everywhere Use web.config’s mailSettings with Mail.dll In most cases you want to send email via SMTP server (DeliveryMethod set to SmtpDeliveryMethod.Network). Here’s the sample that uses web.config settings and Mail.dll’s STMP component to send an email message:
How long can it take?
Common Web.Config transformations with Visual Studio 2010
- Problem When i host asp.net project Experts-Exchange
- How to use Webgrease Configuration Files Ken Haines
- Connection String not working The ASP.NET Forums
- How To Repair Customerrors Mode= On Defaultredirect
How To Use Web.config With Ixwebhosting
Scroll down to Web Hosting and use the drop-down menu to select your domain name. Click on the manage button and this will open up your Web Hosting Control Panel. In the Web Tools section, click on Website Redirect. Create a Website redirect . In this box, just type in the domain name you wish to direct users away from. And in here, simply type in the domain name for the website you wish to
- Home > Customerrors Mode= On Defaultredirect= Mycustompage.htm / Customerrors Mode= On Defaultredirect= Mycustompage.htm / Browse other questions tagged asp.net an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count).
- 23/05/2012 · Web.config file is the main settings and configuration file for an asp.net web application. the file is an xml document that defines configuration settings and information regarding the web application. It can be considered as one of the most essential part of a web application.
- Hi, How do I declare connection string in web.config file and what is the way to use it in my application's pages. Thanks, Bye.
- I was using the development.config file as the web.config file, the development.config file has the trust level set to Medium, changing this value to Full corrects the problem. So, if you're having problems with your DNN instance redirecting indefinitely when you try to browse to the root, check your Trust settings in the web.config file.