Ruby File upload to Google drive using google-api-ruby
Ruby is a dynamic scripting language that has received a good amount of attention in recent years due to the popular Rails web-development framework. This article will explain how to use Ruby to interact with Google Data API services. We will not focus on Rails, instead we are more interested in... I have up to very recently been working on a project of connecting Dropbox, Google Drive and Onedrive. The way I did it was just using the Rest API instead of the Ruby SDK they provide.
Getting Started API Client Library for Ruby (Alpha
The Getting Started lessons are designed to help you get up and running with some of the most fundamental SketchUp Ruby API concepts in a couple of hours. The first lesson is aimed at showing you a simple way to execute Ruby in SketchUp. Each subsequent lesson introduces you to a new general concept. By the end of the Lessons, you should understand how to interact with the SketchUp Model, …... Use Google Maps with Rails Maps are the way to navigate the world. They give the ability to inspect every single location on Earth, opening the way to services like routing and soil composition.
Adding Geometry SketchUp Developer Center
Moreover, if Google changes the Google Maps API, you will have to wait until an updated version of the gem or plugin is released or integrate the maps manually, which was exactly what you tried to avoid. how to write a christmas card in french The Getting Started lessons are designed to help you get up and running with some of the most fundamental SketchUp Ruby API concepts in a couple of hours. The first lesson is aimed at showing you a simple way to execute Ruby in SketchUp. Each subsequent lesson introduces you to a new general concept. By the end of the Lessons, you should understand how to interact with the SketchUp Model, …
ruby Implement a API in Rails - Stack Overflow
I am using the google-api-ruby-client in my Rails application to interact with Google Drive. All the basic functions like listing files in a folder, fetching, moving, copying and deleting a … how to save google maps for offline use Delete everything from the model and use the Ruby API to add 3D Text to the model. If you have made it this far, this should be pretty easy. Try playing with all the …
How long can it take?
Ruby Quickstart Calendar API Google Developers
- GitHub googleapis/google-api-ruby-client
- Using Ruby with the Google Data APIs Google Developers
- Error while using Google Calendar API in Ruby on Rails
- Ruby Authorization issue with cron crawler inserting
How To Use Google Api In Ruby
Hi Developers basically I am new Buddie for Ruby On Rails support me. I have completed my web application project, it's Properly Running Good. Ok, lets go. Now I want to write an API for mobiles. So I searched for google There are a lot of ways. So I am very confusing Which way should be used?. So Top qualified ROR developers, please help me. You have to show me the best way. Thanks Advance!.
- After March 31, 2019, Google will provide official support only for Ruby versions that are considered current and supported by Ruby Core (that is, Ruby versions that are either in normal maintenance or in security maintenance).
- Core API. These are the API documents for the base classes and modules in the current stable release of Ruby 2.6. 2.6 core - Core API docs for Ruby 2.6 This is the current official release.
- Thanks, this article especially the source code helping me verify my setup in Google API with my own code. And I like to share my issues: In Mac OS 10.13 , I had problem to bundle with Rails 5.2 (I changed Gemfile to use rails 5.2.0 instead of rails 4.x)
- I am pretty new to Rails and had been following this tutorial to integrate Google Calendar into my Application. The basic idea was to access a client's Google …