Mont Saint Michel to see Paris Book now!
Visit one of France's most popular attractions, the beautiful Mont Saint Michel, also famous for being a UNESCO World Heritage site. Starting with a pick up from the travel agency in Central Paris, all the way to the end of the tour, the entire day will be packed from start to finish.... Four days tour to visit Normandy, Mont Saint Michel and Loire Valley with experienced guide. Day 1 : Visit Rouen, Honfleur and the Landing Beaches of Normandy We take the Normandy motorway and make our first stop at Rouen for a walking tour in the old town before continuing to Honfleur.
From Paris Audio Guided Day Trip to Mont Saint-Michel
A day visit to Mont-Saint-Michel in complete freedom, starting from Paris. Discover the village and its narrow streets at your own pace, and enjoy a unique view of the bay. Make use of the included entrance ticket to visit the unmissable Abbey of Mont-Saint-Michel and its magnificent cloisters.... We did the Mont Saint Michel tour with My Normandy Tour. We left early from Paris and arrived at the Mont Saint Michel around 12h00. It was a place that my family had wanted to see for a long time and finally Pierre gave us the will to do it.
4 Day Trip To Normandy Mont Saint Michel & The Loire
Tours to Mont Saint-Michel from Paris: Enjoy the lovely Normandy landscapes while someone else drives you from central Paris on a 14.5-hour Mont Saint-Michel Day Trip that includes transportation, lunch, and a guided historic walking tour through the abbey and ramparts, as … how to use mailing list 23/01/2008 · Re: Paris-Mont Saint Michel on your own Jan 24, 2008, 6:20 AM Yes you can do that easily. different options are possible.If you would like visiting just mont st michel you have cies like cityrama, parisvision organising daytours from paris in that case you have to plan 8 …
"5 Surprising Facts to Make You Want to Visit Mont Saint
Visit the Mont Saint Michel departing from Paris With its compact dimensions and located between Normandy and Brittany 3h30 from Paris, Mont-Saint- Michel is generally the subject of a day trip : the time to visit the town and its monuments, admire Bay and observe the changes in tide. how to stop a liar from lying For stunning medieval architecture that is surprisingly intact and well preserved, visit Mont Saint-Michel. You'll be amazed by the abbey's staggering architectural marvels dating back to the Roman Empire, as well as the visible time progression of this massive megastructure, which takes you on a
How long can it take?
Day trip to Mont Saint-Michel from Paris? Paris Forum
- The Do's Don'ts and Maybes of Mont Saint Michel Habits
- Mont Saint Michel From Paris â€“ The Essential Travel Guide
- Visit Mont Saint-Michel on your trip to Mont-Saint-Michel
- Mont St. Michel Day Tour From Paris
How To Visit Mont Saint Michel From Paris
Mont Saint-Michel is one of the most popular sights in France, attracting close to 3 million visitors each year – it is one of the most unique, picturesque destinations in the World.
- What to do. The best way to visit Le Mont Saint Michel is probably the simplest one, meaning just wandering in the little medieval streets, working your way up to the cathedral on top.
- Start the day with a relaxing train ride from Paris Gare Montparnasse to Saint Malo. Upon arrival, your driver will be waiting to take you on a tour of the sights of Brittany's emerald coast and Mont Saint Michel.
- ˆ10 Discover the Abbey of Mont-Saint-Michel, one of the world's most remarkable examples of medieval religious and military architecture. Soaring to the heavens and dominated by the statue of the archangel Saint Michael, the abbey is an awe-inspiring sight.
- Travel from Paris to Mont St.-Michel on this day trip that includes round-trip transport, lunch, and a guide. On a walking tour of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed island village, you’ll see its hilltop Benedictine abbey and learn about its medieval history.