Book printing in Australia Printing services pricing Blurb
Educated A Memoir Written by Tara Westover Format: Trade Paperback, 512 pages On Sale: February 20, 2018 Price: $30.00 #1 NEW YORK TIMES, WALL STREET JOURNAL, AND BOSTON GLOBE BESTSELLER • NAMED ONE OF THE TEN BEST BOOKS OF THE YEAR BY THE NEW YORK TIMES BOOK REVIEW • ONE OF PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA’S FAVORITE BOOKS OF THE YEAR • …... 8/01/2019 · Home » Freefall: A Novel (Large Print / Paperback) Freefall: A Novel (Large Print / Paperback) By Jessica Barry. $27.99 . Usually Ships in 1-5 Days. January 2019 Indie Next List “There used to be a carnival ride where you would stand against a wall and as and the ride spun faster and faster, the floor would drop out but the force of the spin would keep you pinned to the wall. I got the …
The Shack The Shack Book
Whether you want a flexible perfect bound paperback, a spiral bound cookbook, or a saddle-stitched wedding program, we offer many custom book binding options to give your book the look and feel you want. Not sure which binding style is right for your book? Each style is explained in detail below.... Large Print books are usually a bigger trimsize than the trade or mass market soft covers. That makes them harder to stock in your average bookstore shelves. I published a LP book (nostalgic short stories appropriate for older audiences who are more likely to have vision impairment). It’s 7.44″x9.69″ which adds to both width and height over standard trade size.
Booktopia Bibles Books Bibles Online Books #1
Large Print books are usually a bigger trimsize than the trade or mass market soft covers. That makes them harder to stock in your average bookstore shelves. I published a LP book (nostalgic short stories appropriate for older audiences who are more likely to have vision impairment). It’s 7.44″x9.69″ which adds to both width and height over standard trade size. how to start weed seeds for hydroponics Amazon.in - Buy Kill and Tell (Wheeler Large Print Books) book online at best prices in India on Amazon.in. Read Kill and Tell (Wheeler Large Print Books) book reviews & author details and more at Amazon.in. Free delivery on qualified orders.
The Black Ascot [Large Print] Charles Todd - Paperback
Print Monograph (Book) Cataloging and Processing Procedures This document explains the basic rules for cataloging print monographs (books) and the content, usage, and punctuation of the associated MARC fields and subfields. There is a well-known truism that 80% of daily cataloging can be covered by knowledge of 20% of the rules. In other words, there are a few essential rules and the bulk of how to tell sex of young budgies 20/12/2018 · The Winter's Tale is a play by William Shakespeare, first published in the First Folio in 1623. Although it was listed as a comedy when it first appeared, some …
How long can it take?
Twelve Years a Slave Large Print (Paperback) Prince Books
- Freefall A Novel (Large Print / Paperback) The Hickory
- The Phantom of the Opera Large Print (Paperback
- Little Women Large Print (Paperback) Book Passage
- Matilda large paperback - Roald Dahl
How To Tell If Book Is Large Print Paperback
There are a number of good reasons to have a print book. They are useful for marketing and giveaways to readers. It’s hard to send a signed copy of an ebook, although it can be done through Authorgraph.
- From the author of the internationally bestselling "A Man Called Ove," a charming, warmhearted novel about a young girl whose grandmother dies and leaves behind a series of letters, sending her on a journey that brings to life the world of her grandmother's fairy tales.
- Large Print Paperback Epub Book worth it too high when compared together with your competitors, you will find yourself steadily lowering the worth, which can cause you all kinds of new problems within the future. Choosing the proper value to your Niv Outreach Bible Large Print Paperback Epub Book e book is among the most important elements of the advertising and marketing process. The first
- 16/12/2018 · Enormously popular and widely read pamphlet, first published in January of 1776, clearly and persuasively argues for American separation from Great Britain and paves the way for the Declaration of Independence.
- Walden (also known as Life in the Woods) by Henry David Thoreau is one of the best-known non-fiction books written by an American. Published in 1854, it details Thoreau's life for two years and two months in second-growth forest around the shores of Walden Pond, …